Terms & Conditions
COMPANY: Recaldent Pty Ltd
A.C.N. 105 290 006
COMPANY LOCATION: 636 St Kilda Road Melbourne
JURISDICTION: State of Victoria, Australia
Mail: Cadbury Schweppes, Consumer Services,
PO Box 200, Ringwood VIC 3134
1800 250 260 (Toll free within Australia)
+613 9210 1444
CONDITIONAL USE OF THIS SITE.
Your access to and use of this website and its contents (the
"Site") is subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms
By accessing and using this Site, you (the "User" or "you")
accept and agree to these without any limitation or qualification.
We respect concerns about the privacy of your personal information.
and manage your personal information.
- You may use this Site for your own personal, non-commercial
informational or entertainment purposes only.
- You may not copy, reproduce, reuse, retransmit, adapt, publish,
frame, post, upload, modify, broadcast or distribute any Site
Content in any way, including for any public or commercial
purpose whatsoever, without our prior written permission.
- You may not use any third parties' likenesses, names, and/or
properties without their express permission.
- You may not send any material to the Site that is unlawful,
harmful (including any virus), threatening, libellous, defamatory,
obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent
or profane or that could constitute or encourage a violation
of any law.
- We may review, edit or delete materials you or others send
to this Site, but are not obligated to do so.
- We may cancel any registration(s) or account(s) on this
Site at any time or remove from the Site any content you have
sent to or posted on the Site, without notice or liability,
for any reason, including if technical problems, irregularities
or misuse occurs.
OWNERSHIP OF MATERIAL YOU SEND.
Any material you send to this Site will be deemed non-confidential
and non-proprietary. This includes any data, questions, comments,
suggestions, ideas or other information, material or property.
We (or our designees) will be entitled use any or all of it
for any purpose, WITHOUT COMPENSATION TO YOU, including for
reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast
We try to make the Site and its contents reliable, but inaccuracies
may occur. Therefore, regardless of anything else on the Site
or in these Terms:
- USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK;
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS"; AND
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR RELATED
- DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SITE, AND SHALL
NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES DUE TO:
- STATEMENTS, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SITE;
- CONTENT INFRINGING ANY THIRD PARTY'S RIGHTS;
- VIRUSES THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO YOUR COMPUTER;
- LINKING TO ANY OTHER SITE OR ITS NATURE OR CONTENTS;
- ANY OTHER MATTER REGARDING THIS SITE AND YOUR USE
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD
HARMLESS US AND OUR RELATED PARTIES FROM ALL DAMAGES, COSTS
AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE LAWYER'S FEES AND COSTS,
ARISING OUT OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- ANY CLAIMS FOR INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS,
LIBEL, DEFAMATION RELATING TO ANY MATERIALS YOU SEND TO THE
- ANY ACTIVITY RELATING TO YOUR INTERNET ACCOUNT, INCLUDING
NEGLIGENT OR WRONGFUL CONDUCT BY YOU OR ANYONE USING THE SITE
THROUGH YOUR INTERNET ACCOUNT;
- YOUR BREACH OF ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS;
- ANY OTHER MATTER REGARDING THIS SITE AND YOUR USE OF IT.
You agree to use best efforts to cooperate with us in the defence
of any such matter. We reserve the right, at your expense, to
assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject
to indemnification by you.
This Site may contain links to other web sites that we do not
own or operate. We do not control, recommend or endorse and
are not responsible for these sites or their content, products,
services or privacy policies. Downloading material from certain
sites may risk infringing intellectual property rights or introducing
viruses into your system. You should note when you leave this
Site and read the privacy policies and terms of these other
sites. You should also independently assess the authenticity
of any website which appears or claims that it is one of our
sites (including those linked to through an email).
We (or our associated or affiliated companies or third parties
who have licensed its brands to Company or contributed to this
Site) ("Content Owner") own or license from third parties all
Site Content. All Site Content remains the sole property of
the applicable Content Owner and is protected under all relevant
Copyright, Trademark and other applicable laws. Nothing on the
Site should be construed as granting any license or rights to
use or distribute any Site Content, without our express written
agreement or of the other applicable Content Owner.